
Once when rain was present in a love affair, I'd awakened to hear the falling rain outside of Alex's window. I have a slight fascination with water you see. I'd almost drowned to my death some years ago but even still I love the comforting and lulling sound of running water. I can't remember if it were summertime or not.. Surely it was it was some time ago and its now winter. At any rate, I'd found Alex on one of the many sex sites that I frequented when I was horny and in need of some sexual fun. I wasn't proud of this little habit of mine and actually worked very hard to keep it a secret for many years. As of late however, I just don't give a fuck. Men like me usually find what they are looking for in a bar or club on any given Saturday night. I just chose to do my whoring from the comfort of my own home. I usually would have a glass of wine or some kind of vodka based drink to set the mood. I'd found that sex was some much more enjoyable when I'd had a few drinks to relax and forget the fact that I was kissing, licking, sucking and fucking a man.
Alex was more mature, meaning he was old. Anyone over the age of 27 is a dog in gay years. Well he was attractive at least to me and from what I could tell about Alex and his sexual proclivities so did many other men. I can't judge! He was a bit of a pig to if you know anything about gay terms, but I will not go into specifics as that relates to another subject all together. Moving on, he was Latino, my favorite, and could take dick like a snake to a drain. Don't you love my plumbing references? I had attempted not to meet him on many occasions as I was really trying to be a good boy. Well I failed miserably at that. Finally after about oh I don't know lets just say two months of chatting back and forth we met. I'd taken his number down and saved it in my phone. When I was drunk and horny enough I would give him a quick little text message to see if he were available. Soon this became a habit at least once a week or every other week. It was fun. Basically he was my bitch in bed and I loved it!
I've often been able to attract men that would to my bidding. He like so many others would allow me to abuse his ass and mouth until one of us was either exhausted or in too much pain to continue. It's so easy for me to be that person, particularly when I'm full on the juice. Its funny because you can fuck a person's brains out cum in their mouth and all over them and never hold a real conversation with them, walk away, do it again, and still barely be able to remember their name. This was our relationship for weeks. Finally, we met during the day. I went over to his house for a blow job. When we were done we actually made small talk. This was more than we'd ever said before to one another. Usually our conversations consisted of me saying suck it harder, and damn that feels good and him moaning and groaning while I try my best to rearrange his organs.
The best time though was the night when I went over and I stayed the night. We'd fucked for some time that night as usual when I arrived in my inebriated state. Sex with him was always good. I passed out sometime after that and woke up to a nice little rain shower going on outside. I'd never had real sex while it was raining. It just never worked out that way it seems. I've never really had a steady boyfriend or lover so the opportunities were always rare. That morning however, was a real chance to do the one thing that I'd always wanted to do. To top it off it was even thundering a bit. Of course with thunder comes lighting and I was terrified all the while that I was going to get struck down by the lord for committing such an abomination. Needless to say that didn't happen, or else I'm a ghost writing this. Moving on, when I'd awakened of course I was a bit disoriented and groggy from having been up so late and drank so much. However, that didn't stop the raging erection that I was about to have.
I rolled over and woke Alex up, and we fucked like rabbits. What really turned me on more than anything was the fact that it was daylight. There is just something about having sex when the sun is up, although it was concealed by the clouds, there was still enough light to illuminate the room in this soft glow. The ceiling fan was blowing a cool gently breeze down over our bodies and it was just like in a dream. So then we rested and we fucked again. It was amazing and all to the sound of the thunder and the rain. Sadly with so much passion between two men, the only thing missing was love. I don't see Alex anymore for many reasons and although we had sex many times and I enjoyed them all I'll always remember that morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment